A Sista Knits

The rantings of a sista on knitting, life, love and family.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I am a self taught knitter, spinner and weaver. I love anything that can challenge my mind and creativity.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mothers Day Is Comming already!



I have been working n my moms mothers day gift, sporadically. Mainly because I thought that I had a week more to do it. I didn' realize that Mothers Day is this Sunday!! So the rush on finishing her Clapotis is on. Here are some pics on where I am so far. I think I can get it done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Welcome to the world of knitting blogs! I'm in Austin, but found you at the SistahFriendsKnitting group. Like the clapotis for your mother. I must be the only knitter that hasn't made a clapotis!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Monique said...

I finally broke down and tried it for myself. It is quite repetative, but I'm I'm loving it.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

health diet
health diet